Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting ready for summer

Everywhere I turn I keep spotting this sandal, I have been trolling through a number of fashion blogs and I keep spotting this cute shoe.  So I did a little research and found the most popular sandal of the summer (US summer that is) is called the DV By Dolce Vita Archer and retails for about $70 US.

I like how they work with just about every look, these shoes are gorgeous,  the gold on the t-strap make it fell truly opulent, they are beautiful in every single colour. Its a simple style, but the touch of metal kicks the look up a couple of notches.

I tried ordering these from the US a few months back, but it was a rather difficult task, either sold out or the stores didn't ship to Australia. I am still on the look out for these so if anyone figures out how I can get my hands on a pair let me know.

Imagine my surprise today when I spotted a very familiar looking shoe in the latest Target catalogue. I am thinking of buying the black and the green pair, $20 does seem like a bargain and with summer not to far away I think these sandals may be a good purchase for a fraction of the DV ones. This may just have to be the substitute for the original Archers, there are a few differences which you would expect, for instance the gold bar at the front is not there with the target version and I would imagine the place of manufacture might differ also.



Anyways another random post about very little.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment