Thursday, May 2, 2013

Let the Closet Remix Challenge Begin

My Closet in slightly better order these days.
A while back I started what was know as #closetremixchallenge via Instagram. I had been inspired by all the bloggers out there that were trying to recycle what already amazing clothing they had, and mix and match outfits to create current looks.
Now I certainly am not claiming to have any such "style", in fact I'm in leggings and UGG boots as we speak, but in a effort to lift my game, and save a little bit of money given the unfortunate circumstance regrading my last employment, I to have embarked on this adventure.

The aim was to go without buying a single item if clothing, jewellery, shoes or bags. This obviously didn't include anything ordered before the start date or gift cards, as it technically isn't spending "my" money.

Here are some looks I pulled with clothing I had totally forgotten about last time I started the challenge. It was actually quit fun and I learnt that pulling items which were photo/ Instagram worthy took longer than my usual jeans and white t-shirt.

Sweater: Big W | Shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren | Jeans (not photographed): Sass & Bide
Top: Caroline Morgan | Pants:Kmart | Necklace: Collette | Watch: Michael Kors | Shoes: Duchess
Jacket: Custom Made in Bali by Puma | Dress: Country Road | Boots: Jo Mercer | Scarf: H&M
As you may have perhaps gathered, I have a slight obsession with polka dots, thankfully this has subsided of recent and I wear far less, that may have something to do with the Melbourne weather. One thing remains however, I am loving everything chambray and denim, so in honour of this I might start my first week as a tribute to Chambray!!

Ready? here goes....I will apologies in advance for the dodgy selfless, my hubby is not a camera person and this is the best I can do.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment