Friday, May 3, 2013

Chambray Layers

Shirt: Target: Hot Options (old) | Dress: Caroline Morgan (old) | Boots: Jo Mercer (last season) | Bag: Louis Vuitton Medium Shopping Tote | Nails: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY 

I am not kidding when I tell you I have had this dress for over a year and totally forgot to ever wear, it still had the tags, its short sleeve so I had intention to wear it to the office with a nice blazer, and we all know how that turned out. I decided as this week is Chambray week, to layer it with my favourite shirt from Target which I purchased close to 18 months ago and have been living it ever since.

My hand bag is from LV and was purchased a couple of years ago from the New York City Boutique, it took me a week to purchase and has been a great bag, have not regretted the purchase to date, I can literally throw everything in this bag, water bottle, diary, kindle, magazines and my lunch for the day.

Also it would be remiss of me to not mention that I bought the Sally Hansen "Complete Salon Manicure" a few weeks ago and really loving the colours and look. It gives me a real glossy look without having to turn to Shellac. I am wearing the darkest colour in the range - Midnight in NY. The instructions say two coats but I have three on as I like solid colours and nothing thats transparent, just another random comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment