Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nothing beats a hand written note

I recently purchased some personalised note cards from a wonderful graphic designer on etsy.

I am in love with etsy and have been for many year, I only wish it was around all those years ago when I was planning my wedding and searching for wedding invitations. 

This beautiful design cost be about $15 for the design work, then I set upon my favourite printing place on Sydney Road, Brunswick the task of delivering the end result you see. 


I sent these to all my beautiful friends and family who celebrated my birthday as I wanted to express my gratitude for such a great night. 

I had forgotten how nice it felt to take some time out and thank someone, it was a small gesture and I wrote a few in greek, my grandma was overcome with emotions when reading my note to her. Granted it doesn't take a lot for her to get teary these days.

I am looking at revamping my blog colour scheme and will be using my stationary as inspiration. What do people think? Yes or No? I need some ideas, I am obsessed with quatrefoil (the cross pattern on the inside of the envelope)

X Enjoy your week, not sure what is planned for me yet, my Grandma and cousin head overseas. I will be trying to work out a few times this week as my family have embarked on a weight loss challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment