Sunday, September 2, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Spring is here People. Have your started your Spring Cleaning yet? Revamped your wardrobe? Doing anything special to celebrate? Tell Me Everything. 
I started taking pictures of everything in my wardrobe and using an app that groups everything and lets you create outfits with your own clothing. So far it pretty good but need to work out what background to use on certain items. Will do a review on it shortly. Anything that doesn't make it to the photo roll has been donated. This is a good opportunity to get some order in my clothing and life.

Sunny Melbourne Afernoon
It seems that Melbourne weather did not fail to disappoint this week. This weekend was also amazing and to enjoy the beautiful weather we headed Southgate market and also enjoyed some Mexican food.

On our way home I stopped and made a little purchase, being without a car and the weather getting warmer I think this lady will be put to good use, I absolutely am in love. Anyone looking for a great bike head to Reid bikes in North Melbourne, my vintage bike was a fraction of the price most retailers advertise and this is a six speed bike also and the basket is super cute. My bike is actually a little more custom and will come with a brown saddle and handles.
Southgate market and my new retro bike

Happy fathers day to all the dads also, we had a nice brekky for my father in law this morning but my old man is living it up on the Greek islands so he only received a phone call this year.


Happy Spring time

Xo Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment