Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Touch Down Celebrations

As we touched down in Melbourne on Saturday morning I rushed to get some ingredients to make some mini Panacotta and Blueberry shots, Sorry no pics, I forgot as I was exhausted from the lack of sleep on the overnight flight.
I will be making them again this week so will make sure to take pictures this week. I had a friends kitchen tea party, and really wanted to make something as I wasn't able to make her cake. Here are some pics of the event, the styling was great, a lot of work had gone in to this and the end result was great.





 Afterwards we made our way to my friends 30th at Mon Bijou, once again no photos, I think the sleep deprivation made me forget to take at least one photo of the place, It was gorgeous but hidden in some dingy ally off Flinders Lane. I did however managed to snap my outfit before heading out the door

Zara Jacket and heels and Target Skirt, J Crew Necklace
New arm candy, Bvl bracelet my sister bought me a couple of years ago and Toy Watch

On Sunday we attended my cousins wife's 29th birthday BBQ. The weather was shining a vast contrast to saturday rain. I was absolutely in love with the rainbow cake Birthday cake she had and was nice to spend a little bit of time with the family




It seems that October and November is a busy time for birthdays and in general celebrations, I need to fit in study and looking for work, so hopefully I still get time to blog.


Signing out Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment