Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I love a good youtube tutorial

I must admit when it comes to make up application I suck...no I really suck, so on Saturday night I had a few events to go to and I googled "smokey eye make up tutorial" and Eman from makeupbyeman had this great Lea Michelle inspired smokey eye. Check it out, I have subscribed to her youtube feeds now.



Thank goodness as I ended up looking half decent and semi appropriate for the 30th and Hens party I had to attend. I think a few of my friends were shocked and kept asking why I looked so different. Anyways a simple outfit, zara leather jacket, country road zig zag top and my $15 kmart black jeans. Seriously I have bought every colour in the range and everywhere I go I keep getting compliments so each week I buy myself another colour and add to my collection.

On another note my Naked Palette from Urban Decay is officially missing after a month, I am convinced it was either stolen or has gone to another country. I am hoping that BeautyBay will post me out a replacement, I am totally devastated, it was the one thing I bought to cheer myself up when I lost my job.


JB looking very Geeky :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment