Wednesday, November 14, 2012

+39...Coldplay....Baking....Beach & KitchenTea party

What another amazing week, I had a great opportunity to catch up with a few girlfriends and share a Nutella sweet pizza from +39. If you haven't tried totally recommend it is full on but 1 piece is enough for me , there goes my sugar free trial!!
A huge congrats to LKG on the arrival of her baby girl Matilda, cutest name ever!




Tuesday I attended the Coldplay concert at Ethihad, whilst I am a fan, I wasn't sure how much I would like it! Let me tell you it was AMAZING! The had these great "xylobands" which glowed to the beat of there music. It was a sea of coloured fairy light, looked amazing and have me chills coupled with their songs. I am so glad we whent we had an awesome night with our cousin and a friend. I guess I should thank him given he organised the seats!

And lastly, I made my way with my cousin to Victoria Market Night Market where you can find the best Sangria!




x Babs


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I love Coldplay. I think they sound great live.

    ReplyDelete