Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its BL...OAKS DAY

Here is a sneak peak of what I looked like today, a far improvement to the leggings and hair up look I was sporting yesterday. A future post will follow with more pictures of the day.

I am heading off shortly for breakfast with my mum and cousin M and then off to Flemington race course.

Learning a few tricks on make up application with Urban Decay - Naked

I am sure that the other ladies will be far more glammed up than me, DIVAS (lol). I am wearing my old DVF dress (which I love) purchased a couple years back from DJs at a great price, I use to wear it to the office when I wanted attention. With me not working I really couldn't justify purchasing another dress for the races so I did what anyone would do and shopped my own closet. So out this lovely lady came, given there is 60% probability of rain, I though it was appropriate for long sleeve on such a day, and wedges are a must when frolicking around on grass. The hat is also an old one which I wore a few years back when were invited to the Joe Black marquee, oh the good times!



DVF Vintage print Dress & black wedge shoes
More pics to come tomorrow or follow me on Instagram Roons83


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment