Friday, November 9, 2012

A few more on Oaks Day

Just a few more pictures taken on Oaks Day, turned out to be an amazing day which suited the other 2 ladies dresses in weather appropriate clothing, as for me I had to roll up the sleeved come lunch time as the sun was making it very unbearable.

Enjoy

K

My lovely ladies


...and they are off!
Wind is not my friend
Winning a trifecta
How pretty is the finishing line?



Just as a random thought, I have been searching for a good liquid liner for a while, but to be honest I don't have a steady hand, so instead opted for this gel liner by Maybelline, its amazing about $15 and comes with a brush, looks just like liquid but as easy as kohl to apply. Random I know but I like to share the good things I stumble upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment