Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Review: The Siren by Tiffany Reisz


My Ratings


Characters: Likable and in Wesley's case simply adorable
Writing Style- Clever, Witty and Very Entertaining
Plot/Storyline- Excellent! I have never read anything like this!
Steam Factor- High. Very Steamy!
Overall- I LOVED IT!! A MUST READ!!! Not sure what to say at the moment about this one other then thank you Tiffany Reisz for writing this remarkable book.

Okay. I've had some time now to digest my initial thoughts and am starting to conjur up a review. I know this story was amazing. It was different and was beyond erotic. The biggest effect it had on me was that it pushed my comfort zone, if you think Fifty does The Siren is on a complete different scale. It wasnt the BDSM, or the explicitness of some of the scenes, but some of the revelations revealed in the story, not only shocked the hell out of me, but I was surprised at how at ease I was with them. 

This book had me enthralled from the very first page to the very last! My favourite quote, so much so I highlighted on the kindle for safe keeping. " There are only two reasons why you leave someone you're still in love with - either it's the right thing to do, or it's the only thing to do". -Nora in The Siren
This is not a romantic story wrapped up with a happy ending. It is a story of love, lust, loss, yearning, discovery and left me wanting in such a bad way.  The Siren in one word: masterpieceWhen reading this book, it’s okay to put it down to breathe. Use your safeword. Then pick it back up again. I'll be anxiously awaiting Book 2, but right now, I'm just heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment