Thursday, July 5, 2012

What about a bob?

I have been walking around the last few weeks thinking that its time to get rid of this (my) hair. Perhaps its about changing myself, or maybe I want to be seen as the person I feel today and not the 17 year old high school girl. Also undergoing a fair bit of change in the last few months I feel like I need it to be reflected as much on the outsides as its affected me on the inside.

What ever it may be, I am ready for "a change" so this is part of my "embracing it and moving forward" motto. Three weeks until my next hairdresser visit (unless I cut it myself, which I am really contemplating more and more each day) tell me what you think of what I want to do, the below is celebrity inspiration. I am seriously in love with Olivia Palermo's hair. If only I was sure that it would look that good.
 Hair Inspiration- The Long Bob


Really need some advice but thinking that this will be the length, I just need to decide on the colour.
Babs


No comments:

Post a Comment