Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My cape obsession

I have been in search for a cape for sometime, and I am not talking about the superhero cape, I am talking poncho cape, and to my delight I found the perfect one in Myer. The only thing that stoped me from buying it was the fact the entire department store was on sale besides the one item that I wanted. So I left the store empty handed on Sunday.

For the past few days I havnt been able to get this coat out of my mind so I raced over in search to see if it was on sale and to my suprise it was 70% OFF in the Laura Ashley store at Melbourne Central.....I love a bargain as much as the next girl but seriously 70% off common, its a no brainer.

Check it out and tell me what you think, its not the most practical but I figure it works as a great weekend and work jacket and I definetly think I will be getting a $1 a time use out of it.


xoxo Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment