Sunday, July 29, 2012

Casa de Babs pasta making class

Most of you know that I finished up from my day job a week ago so in the quest for self discovery, I have been getting more and more in touch with my creative side. As part of this I managed to convince my good friend Allira to come and join me in a day of making pasta.

Armed with her Empire Red Kitchen Aid, which was a gift from her work colleagues (after convincing her that this was a staple for her kitchen) we set our little ladies on the bench top with the pasta attachments.What I thought would be a fun day in creating pasta and gossiping led to 6 different pasta types. Ricotta Ravioli, Spinach Fettucini, Spaghetti, Lasagna Sheets, Rigatoni and Spiral pasta.

Allira managed to capture a few images of the pasta once we had spent a few hours going through the pasta. If anyone loves homemade pasta the kitchen aid attachments are amazing, they are stainless steel and extremely durable, after years of use my pistachio lady is in desperate need of a service up against Allira's mixer she didn't sound so good, I have to make sure I drop her off a week were I am not going to use her

No comments:

Post a Comment